12/01/2012 2:31pmWatergate Judge John J. Sirica aided the prosecution in pursuing the White House connection to the Democratic headquarters break-in by providing the special prosecutor information from a probation report in which one of the burglars said he was acting under orders from top Nixon administration officials, according to once-secret documents released Friday by the National Archives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Union Middle School evacuated after 12-year-old shot by juvenile
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison