06/13/2014 7:42pmChecking off the world's most important natural and cultural wonders that includes almost 1,000 sites can be a herculean task. Instead of sorting through that encyclopedic list, why not start at the very beginning with the first 12 sites? And for those of us in Utah, two of those are less than a days drive away.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Colorado horse abuse investigation leads deputies to Utah
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other in the nation
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?