05/08/2014 11:02amWhat do a short video about a victim of an elementary school bully and a feature film about two Americans kidnapped Russia have in common? They highlight the remarkable power of forgiveness to resist and even thwart violence.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- California governor signs bill banning coal-export funding
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- Female CEOs earn much less than their male counterparts
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million