04/15/2014 10:25amA new procedure is available to help infants of a heart defect that affects hundreds of children yearly. But because the Food and Drug Administration doesn't recognize the procedure, few families know about its usefulness and health benefits.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- BYU's Jamaal Williams drafted in the 4th round by Green Bay
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Utah State's Devante Mays selected in 7th round by Green Bay Packers