02/28/2014 12:06amIt's not clear there is a shortage of airline pilots even though regional airlines report difficulty over the past year in finding enough pilots to hire, according to a draft report by a government watchdog obtained by The Associated Press.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Utah dad spends $1K to dress daughter as Wonder Woman, recreates scenes from movie
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Williams sets new school record in Utah's shootout win over UCLA
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Attacks on the internet keep getting bigger and nastier