01/31/2014 4:53pmNew Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez's political campaign paid a law firm $250,000 in December for legal costs related to Justice Department and Senate Ethics Committee investigations into his ties to a major donor, according to disclosure forms filed Friday. The Democrat has also set up a legal trust to raise money as the investigations continue.
Browse by Day Archive
- Promises, subdued pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, rebuild Lamborghini
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Smashed windows, chaotic confrontation near inauguration
- 2100 South freeway to close tonight for construction
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Kingpin 'El Chapo' faces US authority; it faces securing him
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal