01/20/2014 1:36amLeaders of the congressional intelligence committees are pushing back against a key part of President Barack Obama's attempt to overhaul U.S. surveillance, saying it is unworkable for the government to let someone else control how Americans' phone records are stored.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Rio's Olympic Village 'simply not safe or ready', says Australia
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during fireworks show
- Police identify man killed in Midvale, investigation continues
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Do video games lead to violence?
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- The most famous musician from each state
- Letter foretold Japan rampage that killed 19 disabled people