01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- West Jordan man makes toys for the needy but can't make rent: 'How can I close down now?'
- Police: 8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- Police identify suspects from I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Utah technology aiding anti-poaching efforts in South Africa
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful