01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites