01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion