01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Man with fake gun subdued at Park City hospital, official says