01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' _ a humiliating defeat for Trump
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent