01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Woman hospitalized in serious condition after hitting tree at Brighton
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'