01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court