12/31/2013 1:04amIn an almost annual ritual, Congress is letting a package of 55 popular tax breaks expire at the end of the year, creating uncertainty _ once again _ for millions of individuals and businesses.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Make Your Week: 2 stories to restore your faith in humanity
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum