11/28/2013 11:07amA month after emerging from a government shutdown at the top of their game, many Democrats in Congress newly worried about the party's re-election prospects are for the first time distancing themselves from President Barack Obama after the disastrous rollout of his health care overhaul.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman