11/10/2013 7:01amThe health care law's seemingly endless problems are giving congressional Republicans a much-needed boost of energy, helping them to move past the government-shutdown debacle and focus on a theme for next year's elections.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death