11/10/2013 7:01amThe health care law's seemingly endless problems are giving congressional Republicans a much-needed boost of energy, helping them to move past the government-shutdown debacle and focus on a theme for next year's elections.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Diet sodas may be tied to stroke, dementia risk
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president