11/10/2013 7:01amThe health care law's seemingly endless problems are giving congressional Republicans a much-needed boost of energy, helping them to move past the government-shutdown debacle and focus on a theme for next year's elections.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- 2 men arrested in alleged kidnapping, assault of 17-year-old boys
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook