10/30/2013 8:30pmHere's what some Republicans want to know: If Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius thinks the new health insurance marketplace is going to be so great, why doesn't she get her own coverage from it?
Browse by Day Archive
- Former U. football player's triplet son loses battle with brain cancer
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base