10/27/2013 7:51pmRepublicans said Sunday they intend to press Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the Obama administration's troubled launch of healthcare.gov, the online portal to buy insurance _ even as the website suffered yet another setback.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Riverton man cited for exposing himself with bells on his genitals, police say
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Witty letter prompts American Airlines to waive $200 change fee
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified