10/27/2013 7:51pmRepublicans said Sunday they intend to press Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the Obama administration's troubled launch of healthcare.gov, the online portal to buy insurance _ even as the website suffered yet another setback.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Hundreds of Utah women joining march in Washington, DC
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified