09/29/2013 11:09amThe 231-192 roll call Sunday by which the House passed a measure funding the government through Dec. 15, delaying for one year a key part of the Affordable Care Act and repealing a tax on medical devices.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'