09/29/2013 11:09amThe 231-192 roll call Sunday by which the House passed a measure funding the government through Dec. 15, delaying for one year a key part of the Affordable Care Act and repealing a tax on medical devices.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn
- How to stop superbugs from killing 10 million people a year
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her