09/22/2013 7:51amA member of the House Homeland Security Committee says the al-Qaida affiliated group behind the deadly attack on an upscale shopping mall in Kenya recruited up to 50 people from Somali American communities in the U.S.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 12 things you didn't know you could do on Snapchat
- Couple charged in 'chronic neglect' death of 96-year-old mother
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president