09/22/2013 7:51amA member of the House Homeland Security Committee says the al-Qaida affiliated group behind the deadly attack on an upscale shopping mall in Kenya recruited up to 50 people from Somali American communities in the U.S.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science