08/19/2013 2:30pmThe federal courts say that private lawyers paid to act as federal public defenders will have their salaries slashed as part of an attempt to survive government cost-cutting measures.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Park City launches first all-electric bike-share program in the nation