07/27/2013 6:17pmFormer Rep. Lindy Boggs, a plantation-born Louisianan who used her soft-spoken grace to fight for civil rights during nearly 18 years in Congress after succeeding her late husband in the House, died Saturday. She was 97.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking