01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and jumping from tree
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle Zoo
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Idaho volleyball player scores point off of her face
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard