01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Deals on season passes at Utah's ski resorts this winter season
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster