12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Car review: 4 days with the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'