12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Drug lord 'Chapo' Guzman's lawyers split on extradition case