02/25/2014 1:16amFederal prosecutors across the United States are already jockeying over who will handle any case against drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, even though it's far from clear whether he'll ever be brought to this country to face charges.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump sides with French winner, at least now
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash