02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Google Earth just got way better
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'