02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump at Capitol, poised to take historic oath
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Feds file fraud charges against 'Free Capitalist' again
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Prosecutor: Extradition of El Chapo is milestone for justice
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal