02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Provo, Utah County agree to share costs of Olympic venue into 2018