02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- How your metabolism changes as you age - SPONSORED
- What is ‘normal eating’?