02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?