02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Is gluten making you sick?
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme Court's Texas case
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- States with the safest drivers