02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Fallen police officers honored in off-road memorial ride in Moab
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president