02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Jazz PA announcer still hopes for NBA title
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- US urges new sanctions on NKorea and warns of catastrophe
- Utah could see 2 black women square off in US House election
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom