01/31/2014 7:20pmThe long-delayed Keystone XL oil pipeline cleared a major hurdle toward approval Friday, a serious blow to environmentalists' hopes that President Barack Obama will block the controversial project running more than 1,000 miles from Canada through the heart of the U.S.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- States with the safest drivers
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Damian Lillard gets Christmas rap offer; Mariners fan runs into play