12/31/2013 2:35pmDuring his tenth round of Mideast shuttle diplomacy, Secretary of State John Kerry will try to get Israel and the Palestinians to agree to the outlines of a final peace agreement, but doesn't expect a "big breakthrough" during his trip to the region this week, a senior State Department official said Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold