12/24/2013 10:02amNot far from where the Boston Massacre helped sow the seeds for the Revolutionary War, David Dyer points toward the underpass where he'd score crack cocaine by day and the train depot where he'd sleep some nights.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Family says fallen rescuer often 'gave all he had' to others
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'