12/24/2013 10:02amNot far from where the Boston Massacre helped sow the seeds for the Revolutionary War, David Dyer points toward the underpass where he'd score crack cocaine by day and the train depot where he'd sleep some nights.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm