12/24/2013 10:02amNot far from where the Boston Massacre helped sow the seeds for the Revolutionary War, David Dyer points toward the underpass where he'd score crack cocaine by day and the train depot where he'd sleep some nights.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- KSL Investigates: How safe is your Uber, Lyft or taxi ride?
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them