12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Internet task force makes multiple arrests from Craigslist ads
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Top TSA official removed from his position in wake of scrutiny
- Will Obama's new overtime rules actually hurt workers?
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers