12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal