12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Charleston church shooter on federal death row in Indiana
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president