11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent