11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Provo, Utah County agree to share costs of Olympic venue into 2018
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan