11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- 'Porn dog's' search of Heber home leads to arrest