11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Road to Understanding: Growing pains in St. George
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl