11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Man arrested in arson investigation after fire engulfs Heber City home
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route