11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Man in shootout with EMTs to spend at least 1 more year in prison
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers