11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Georgia teen loses leg after teacher's 'body slam,' attorney says
- Have You Seen This? Dog sounds like TIE fighter in Star Wars