11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse