11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly