11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin