11/28/2013 5:07amDestroying Syria's deadliest chemical weapons on land would come with vexing diplomatic and security problems as well as environmental issues. To avoid those potential troubles, U.S. officials say, the Obama administration is exploring the use of a government-owned ship to carry out the disposal in international waters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors