11/24/2013 3:13pmIn a potentially history-shaping choice of diplomacy over confrontation, the U.S. and other world powers agreed Sunday to give Iran six months to open its nuclear sites to possible daily inspections in exchange for allowing Tehran to maintain the central elements of its uranium program, in a multi-layered deal to test Iran's claim that it does not seek atomic weapons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Twice-deported man arrested in Salt Lake, authorities say
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus
- Have You Seen This? Ticklish cat says 'wow'
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'