11/24/2013 3:13pmIn a potentially history-shaping choice of diplomacy over confrontation, the U.S. and other world powers agreed Sunday to give Iran six months to open its nuclear sites to possible daily inspections in exchange for allowing Tehran to maintain the central elements of its uranium program, in a multi-layered deal to test Iran's claim that it does not seek atomic weapons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Teacher, award-winning artist, ‘counts blessings’ with recent piece
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip