11/23/2013 8:51pmIran's agreement with six world powers over its nuclear program comes after decades of difficult ties between Washington and Tehran. Relations have been up, but mostly down since the 1979 Islamic Revolution and subsequent hostage crisis at the U.S. Embassy in the Iranian capital. The nuclear agreement, designed as a first step in preventing Iran from developing a nuclear weapon in exchange for the easing of some punishing economic sanctions, signals a thaw in the U.S.-Iranian relationship.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Morgan deputies looking at fentanyl in overdose case, warrant states
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office
- Car rams school bus in South Salt Lake